What you'll need:
- 3 pretty envelopes of the same size/shape (In our case we opened and traced an envelope onto 3 pieces of coordinating 12"x12" scrapbook paper to make our own pretty envelopes!)
- glue stick
- hole punch
- about 2 feet or coordinating ribbon
How to complete:
1. Fold the flaps of 2 envelopes back.
2. Glue the folded back flap of one envelope and affix it to the front of a second envelope. If you are using a ready made envelope you can just lick the pre-pasted seal and affix to the next envelope!
3. Now picking up the stacked and glued envelopes (2) repeat step 2 and glue to the front of envelope 3.
4. You should now have 3 envelope attached and the back envelope's flap should be able to fold over the opening of the front envelope. If you followed the direction correctly you should also have three pockets inside in which to store little treasures like pictures or recipes, etc.
5. Punch a hole at the bottom of the stack of envelopes (the hole needs to go through all 3 envelopes) and string the ribbon through the hole. The ribbon can now be wrapped around the outside of the envelopes to tie down the flap and close the pockets!
|The Alstromeria in the vase was my present from my Hubby. That and a night out to dinner and the movies. :)|
|Here's an up close view of the flap of the front envelope affixed to the second. :)|
1 Corinthians 13 (ESV)
The Way of Love
1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.